IDRL 19 - S3 Ep7 @ Tryst '19, IIT Delhi
Type: Real World
Start Date: Mar 2nd '19
End Date: Mar 3rd '19
Location: IIT Delhi
IDRL 19: Night Drone Racing at one of the premier institutions in the country, Tryst '19, IIT Delhi.
A. Participation Eligibility:
1. IDRL Beginner, Intermediate and Pro Class
2. Participants contacted and invited by IIT Delhi
3. New pilots who register on IDRL
B. Schedule: 2nd Mar - 101 (IDRL Beginner + IIT Delhi participants) Race and Selections from 10 am to 2 pm. Pro Class Practice from 3 pm onwards till 10 pm. 3rd Mar - Pro Class and Selections Practice from 10 am to 3 pm and Race Night from 4 pm onwards till 10 pm.
C. Qualifications: All IDRL Beginner and Intermediate pilots must attend the 101 Race and Selections process on 2nd Mar. Selected pilots from these based on their skill and evaluated by a panel of judges will get a chance to proceed to the 3rd Mar Race Night along with the IDRL Pro Pilots.
D. Prize Pool from IIT Delhi:
1) 1,00,000/- Total Cash Prize Pool distributed among top 7 winners of the Pro Race.
2) Distribution will be:
3) IDRL will share the bank account details of the winners and the prize money will be sent to the winners directly.
4) Deadline for sending out prize money to top 7 winners by IIT Delhi according to signed MoU is 1st April, 2019.
E. Accommodation and Food:
1. On campus accommodation fee = Rs. 3000/- per day
2. Refreshments might be provided.
3. If not opting for on campus accommodation, pilots will need to arrange for their own accommodation.
F. Race Track Design:
1. Beginner Race Track Design will be simple version of Pro Race Track.
2. Pro Race Track Design will be released on 1st March. J. About Tryst.